Follow Your Passion.
Make a Difference.
Race For Free!
The Endurance Trust, Inc., was founded in 2005 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to help endurance athletes make a difference in the world they race.
Although we focus, primarily, on the disciplines of Ultra Running, Expedition Adventure Racing, Marathon Ocean Swimming, Iron Distance (and beyond) Triathlons and 24 Hour/ Stage Mountain and Road Biking, any athlete, racing any distance, can become a sponsored member of The Trust.
Our sponsored athletes receive exclusive benefits and, in turn, help raise money for various children’s causes. Our chief benefactor, the PLGA Foundation, is dedicated to finding a cure for pediatric brain tumors – and we are dedicated to make that a reality!
Join us – Nothing Great is Easy.
Featured Endurance Trust Sponsored Athletes: Featured Sponsor:
- Sponsorship Eligibility to have 100% of your race fees paid.
- Complete Mt. Borah Bike & Tri kits and RailRiders Ultra Gear available at a deep discount.
- Regularly have raffles of quality gear and equipment .
- Member Exclusive discounts with our sponsors (typically 15%-20% or more!)
- We get you to the starting line... getting to the finish line is up to you!
To learn more, check out the site or send us an e-mail with your questions. Then, Join the Trust, set your goals, rise to the challenge and make a difference!
The Endurance Trust, Inc., is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization Tax ID # 20-3330003